Potential for major breakdowns and out-of-service costs increase during the colder weather that is upon us. Eagle Equipment Corporation can provide this service to your refuse/recycling equipment as follows:
- Inspect and set system hydraulic pressure.
- Inspect all hydraulic lines and connections for tightness and wear.
- Inspect all electrical connections for tightness and corrosion.
- Clean and/or replace hydraulic filters and screens.
- Inspect condition and level of hydraulic oil. Fill reservoir as needed.
- Check for safety compliance with OSHA and ANSI Requirements; install safety/warning signs as needed.
- Lubricate equipment per manufacturer’s recommendations.
In difficult economic times every business searches for opportunities to reduce costs. It may be tempting to postpone planned/scheduled equipment maintenance. Please consider that under-performing equipment can prove to be much more expensive than the cost of the service.