HOW EAGLE WAS FOUNDED
- Our company was started in 1978 as Waste Equipment of Southeast PA. In 1981, Eagle's President, Bob Aivazian, quit his job in the industry to operate the business full-time.
- In 1982, the company's name changed to Eagle Equipment Corporation, and moved to Chester County, PA.
- In 1990, an associate company, Equipment Resources Corporation was created to serve the needs of those looking to lease or rent equipment.
- In 2011, Eagle Equipment Corporation moved to Bristol, PA. Since that move, Eagle Equipment Corporation has put more than 1,000 new industrial and commercial trash compactors and balers into service.
A FEW THINGS WE ARE PROUD OF
- Representing Marathon Equipment as a dealer since 1983.Our service technicians average more than 15 years of experience- with Eagle Equipment Corporation.
- Since relocating to Bristol, PA in 2011, more than 1,000 new compactors and balers have been put into service.