Auger Compactors are easy to use, require less maintenance, and reduce the amount of waste pick-ups your hauler needs to make. Augers are purely electric; there is zero hydraulic fluid to worry about. Features such as the short tail for dock feeding, or rear feeding, and the check valve action that assures materials stay in the container, all add up to a reliable auger compactor for years of trouble-free performance. A stationary auger is ideal for wet waste such as OCC and dry waste, and with a displacement rate of 425 cubic yards of material, and an auger that always moves forward, you can be confident that your machine will run on time every time.
Some of the advantages of using an using an auger compactor include:
- Denser waste volume, reducing transport movements and cost
- Minimize waste storage space on site
- 10-15 decibels quieter than conventional compactors
- Eliminates the task of cleaning and maintaining the cylinder housing cavity
- Lack of hydraulics/hydraulic oil eliminates the risk of oil spills
- Fewer components to maintain than conventional compactors
- Reducing hauls cuts down on GHG emissions
Auger Compactors are easy to use and maintenance friendly. Designed to deliver reliable performance in commercial and industrial applications, these compactors are highly efficient and built to last. Whether you need to reduce collection pickups, manage hard-to-compact refuse, or find a solution for a limited footprint, we can provide the right compaction solution for you.
Watch the video below to see a Marathon AT-220 in action, processing cardboard and plastic automobile trim pieces. Like to know more? Give us a call today!