If you require personnel to move dumpsters and containers by hand, we highly recommend taking a look at the WasteCaddy and WasteCaddy Lite. With a simple twist of the wrist, one person can easily move a fully loaded dumpster up a hill, in the snow, with one hand. The reduction in personal injury risk cannot be understated. To see it in action, please watch the video below, and give us a call when you're ready to learn more.
Marathon Equipment Company is celebrating their 50th anniversary today. Please watch the video below to gain some insight into the people behind the compactors and balers.
Potential for major breakdowns and out-of-service costs increase during the colder weather that is upon us. Eagle Equipment Corporation can provide this service to your refuse/recycling equipment as follows:
- Inspect and set system hydraulic pressure.
- Inspect all hydraulic lines and connections for tightness and wear.
- Inspect all electrical connections for tightness and corrosion.
- Clean and/or replace hydraulic filters and screens.
- Inspect condition and level of hydraulic oil. Fill reservoir as needed.
- Check for safety compliance with OSHA and ANSI Requirements; install safety/warning signs as needed.
- Lubricate equipment per manufacturer’s recommendations.
In difficult economic times every business searches for opportunities to reduce costs. It may be tempting to postpone planned/scheduled equipment maintenance. Please consider that under-performing equipment can prove to be much more expensive than the cost of the service.